Until now, the self-employed used to use anything to keep their customer’s details safe and confidential. Most of the self-employed do not use software to manage their jobs or customers details. We understand the reasons why they don’t use such software not only to keep this information but also to protect their customer’s data. And their reasoning is justified when most of the CRM software applications available in the market are not designed for the self-employed. Today’s CRMs have too many features, and they can be costly.
At Wemoveon.pro, the self-employed can now manage and secure their customer’s data and manage their jobs and their business from one dashboard; easily and affordably.
From now on, if you are self-employed, with Wemoveon you can:
● Add contact details of customers, professionals and suppliers from or outside the platform.
● Send emails, add and view notes.
● Create Tasks and set up reminders.
● Import your existing customer list.
● Manage and view Tasks, notes and emails you send to your contact list.
● Modify Notes and Tasks from one place.
● Tag your Tasks as To-do, Ongoing, or Done.
We will never stop working with the self-employed to improve those systems and ensure that these solutions remain simple, affordable, and most importantly, accessible. We understand that being self-employed is not an easy task! We aim to help you grow your business by providing the right tools and a platform that will make your business grow.
Step by step – This is how you can manage your customers, jobs, and connections:
1. From your Wemoveon.pro dashboard, click on the left menu > My Customers or My Connections (depends on which type of contact you like to add);
2. From here, you can add your contact selecting the type; for example, if your customer or connection is a person or a company;
3. Once you’ve filled your contact information, click on save;
4. Then, click on their profile picture to open their profile;
5. From here, you can send them an email; create notes regarding your contact or a job, or create a task.
6. You can view all your activity by navigating to Wemoveon.pro > Dashboard > left menu > Activity Feed.
7. From the activity feed page, you can keep track of your communication with your customers, and all of the emails, notes, and tasks will be displayed here.
8. When creating tasks, you can also set up reminders and change the task status to Ongoing or Done.
Wemoveon will not only save you time and effort, but it will also save you money! For the price of three coffees per month, £7.99, you as a self-employed can now manage your business like a PRO.
Wemoveon – everything you need, all in one place.