My team and I are obsessed with the idea of creating software to help the self-employed. We spent a year working with the self-employed first-hand to learn all about their needs, as well as the ways in which they promote their various businesses online.
Are the self-employed using ads? Are they promoting their business throughout a marketing agency? Believe it or not, they aren’t! Most self-employed professionals rely on their quality of work to be recommended and to get the next job by word of mouth.
Meaning, they are using their own social media networks to promote their business. They spend lots of time posting on groups, pages, and profiles, and guess what? It works!
For this reason, we developed Let’Share, If you are self-employed, by using this auto-posting software that is seamlessly integrated into the PRO membership dashboard, you can connect your social media accounts to create a post, schedule a set of posts, and publish them to all of your social media handles in autopilot.
However, how does it work?
Using this tool, you can:
● Connect Facebook Pages and Groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tumblr.
● Add links, emojis, and images to your posts.
● Publish and schedule multiple posts at the same time to all of your social accounts.
Scheduling posts to your social media can save you lots of time. By working only one day per week, you can choose the day and time you want your posts to be posted. This tool will automate your marketing so that you can spend your time doing other essential tasks that help your business flourish.
Step by step – This is how you can automate your social media weekly posts:
1. From your Wemoveon.pro dashboard click on the left menu > Let’Share > Connect;
2. From this point, you can connect your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumblr accounts.
3. Please note: to post on your Facebook group, you have to access the settings in your groups and add Wemoveon as an app. This way, you will be able to use this tool to post on your Facebook groups too.
4. After you connect your social media, go to Create a post;
5. Select the social media channels you would like to post to;
6. Write your post adding emojis, links, and images;
7. If you want to schedule, click on schedule, choose the date and time, and accept;
8. Then, click on Publish.
Wemoveon will not only save you time and effort, but it will also save you money! For the price of three coffees per month, £7.99, you as a self-employed can now manage your business like a PRO.
Wemoveon – everything you need, all in one place.