If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Wemoveon Limited (“WeMoveOn”, “WMO”, “we” or “us” or “our”), registered company number 10061558, registered office address 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU is the data controller and operator of wemoveon.pro, wemoveon.co.uk, wemoveon.info and wemoveon.es.
Scope and Consent
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any Wemoveon site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any Wemoveon application, service, or tool where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
You are contracting with Wemoveon which is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information by our global privacy standards as well as applicable national laws.
Wemoveon may transfer your personal information to third party processors in other countries, including other members of Wemoveon. We may process and retain your personal information in our cloud server in the U.K. and elsewhere in the world where our data centres are located.
By using our Services or registering for an account with us, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions, this Privacy Notice and our Cookies Policy. You are also consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
Global & GDPR Privacy Standards
Wemoveon complies with global privacy standards known as Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) and by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which are our commitment to protect your personal information and honour our privacy obligations regardless of where your personal information is collected, processed, or retained.
We protect your information using appropriate technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are ﬁrewalls and data encryption using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
‘Personal information’ is information that can be associated with a speciﬁc person and could be used to identify that speciﬁc person, whether from that data or other information that Wemoveon has or is likely to have access. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a speciﬁc person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Personal Information Collection
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when: you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect or store includes the following:
- Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us.
- Any identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Other content that you may generate or that is connected to your account and your use of our website, including your use of the following website functions: Wemoveon (Professional tools, Chat Messages, Favourites, your Income or Expense data, Bookkeeping data, My Favourites, My Profile, Create Account).
- Additional information we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have received.
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction which is held by our trusted payment processing service provider Braintree and PayPal.
- Information you submit in a web form, updates or additional information to your account, participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s ‘Settings’ menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, trafﬁc to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
- Note you can download or delete your Data at any time by accessing your dashboard, top right menu and clicking on My Data.
Personal information from other sources
We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account to the respective social media sites. Those social media sites may give us automatically access to specific personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.).
You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to your personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorising us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites by this Privacy Notice.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their explicit and prior consent. You have to inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our Privacy Notice.
Personal Information Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, contact you about your account and our Services, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Service. Any information on your profile page is public, all the information on your account is private. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in your profile page. You can review and revise your profile information at anytime accessing your profile page. We may also share or disclose your information with your consent, for example, if you use a third party application to access your account.
We may disclose your personal information to Wemoveon corporate family members who may use it for the following purposes:
- Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support).
- Provide you personalised advertising.
- Guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, services, tools, and marketing communications.
- Third party ﬁnancial institution partners who may offer ﬁnancial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third-party ﬁnancial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
Change of Ownership
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we might share information with them by our global privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice concerning your personal information. If your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, or retained for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notiﬁcation of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date and that you can access and make corrections to it. You can update or correct your personal information on your own Wemoveon account page.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your “account settings”. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on your account settings. In some cases, we may retain copies of your information if required by law.
When you sign into your account on our Services, we may give you the option to stay signed in to your account for a specified period of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take speciﬁc actions during this signed in a period without any further authorisation. The speciﬁc actions and account activities that you or any other user of this computer/browser may take include:
- Access your accounts
- Message other users
- Use the Premium tools
- View my Favourites
- View the profile page
- Request payments to your clients
You can typically end your signed into session by signing out and clearing your cookies. If you have specific browser privacy settings enabled, just closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should sign out and clear your cookies when you are done using our Services to protect your account and your personal information.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can either not select the check box at registration, unsubscribe using the link in the email you receive, or indicate your communication preferences in direct connection to us by contacting by email [email protected]
There are just a few more pieces of relevant privacy information related to your use of our Services that we need to cover:
- What happens when you share your personal information on our sites or applications?
- Other users may have access to the information you share on Wemoveon including feedback, ratings and associated comments and any information you choose to share your profile.
- To help protect your privacy, we limit access to other users’ contact number, email, address and postcode. However, when users are involved in a conversation, they have access to each other’s username and all information displayed on their profile page.
- How you should use the information you receive on Wemoveon?
- When you are in a conversation with another user, we may provide you with the personal information of the other user (such as his/her name and access to their public profile). We encourage you to inform the other user about your privacy practices and respect his/her privacy. In all cases, you must give the other user a chance to remove himself/herself from your database and give him/her an opportunity to review what information you have collected about them.
- Professional user can collect email from other users to send newsletters and another type of emails, but only in face of the user’s consent.
- It must be your responsibility to advise the other users about your intentions of sending marketing material and newsletter to them.
- If you as a Customer user or a Professional user doesn’t want to receive this information from the other user, you have those options: (1) Contact the other user by chat and ask them to remove your email from their listing. (2) Cancel the subscription by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email. (3) Contacting our Team at [email protected]
- You may use the personal information that you have access to only for Wemoveon transaction-related purposes, or for other services offered through Wemoveon (such as fraud complaints, and member-to-member communications), and for purposes expressly consented by the user to whom the information relates.
- Using personal information of other users that you have access to for any other purpose constitutes a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Children’s Privacy Our websites are general audience websites, and our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group.
- Third Party Privacy Practices This Privacy Notice addresses only the use and disclosure of personal information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, or if you are directed to a third party website, their privacy notices and practices will apply.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorised by law
- To comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Terms of Conditions, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third-parties, in response to a veriﬁed request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, address, city, borough, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history.
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or ﬁnancial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice with the amended terms on this site.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice or Wemoveon’s global privacy standards or information handling practices, you can contact us by email [email protected].