Welcome to Wemoveon. By accessing www.wemoveon.pro and its related websites, services, applications or tools, you agree to the following terms:
Wemoveon provides an online marketplace platform for Professionals of all types, and potential Customers who are in need of their services. The platform provides the tools the professional needs to manage their business and grow their reputation online.
These terms and the other policies posted on Wemoveon constitutes the entire agreement between Wemoveon and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the courts of England and Wales must resolve any claim or dispute you may have against Wemoveon Limited. You and Wemoveon both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts; for claims falling within the jurisdiction of a County Court, you and Wemoveon both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the County Court of Wandsworth.
If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement at our sole discretion by the notice provision below.
As a condition of your use of Wemoveon (including Wemoveon.pro – Wemoveon.co.uk – Wemoveon.es – Wemoveon.info and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- Share any abusive, defamatory, threatening, indecent or obscene material.
- Communicate any false or misleading content or message of any kind.
- Infringe any third-party right.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Wemoveon or the interests or property of Wemoveon users.
- Violate any laws.
- Violate the chat rules.
- Distribute chain letters, spam or promote pyramid schemes.
- Share user’s information such as name, contact number or emails.
- Impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Wemoveon.
- Modify, copy or distribute any other person’s content without their consent.
- Use any scraper, robot spiders or other automated means to access Wemoveon and collect content for any purpose.
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Wemoveon site, services, applications or tools or Wemoveon’s copyrights and trademarks.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Wemoveon.
By using our Service, you agree that Wemoveon has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Website. You also acknowledge that Wemoveon reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and that Wemoveon shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any services.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Wemoveon and any consequences that may result from your behaviour with other users. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of Wemoveon either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user’s registration. If we believe that you are breaching these Terms and Conditions in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on the Wemoveon websites, services, applications or tools, we may, at our discretion, inform other Wemoveon users that have been in contact with you and recommended that they exercise caution.
Fees and Services
Using Wemoveon is free for “Hiring” users, but we provide a subscription plan for Professionals (PRO and Listing) which we charge a fee. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the Wemoveon website. We may offer you upgrades of the services with an extra fee charge.
You are responsible for paying the Wemoveon fees when they are due. If you don’t, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may be entitled to under these Terms of Conditions or by law, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may downgrade your membership without notice and your data will be consequently lost.
Payment & Refund Policy
You can purchase a monthly plan and your credit card on file will be charged on a recurring basis.
The payable plans available are the PRO and Listing. When signing up for it, you are agreeing to pay and take responsibility for all charges made in accordance with the chosen plan and the following policies:
- Cancellation policy: Wemoveon has a 30-day money back guarantee. If you claim before the 30 days you will receive a refund of 100% of your money.
- We offer discounts for the first three months. The amount can vary.
- Monthly plan billing: Wemoveon monthly plans provide month-to-month access with charges automatically taken on a set day at a monthly basis. Cancellation following the payment day will result in refund not being given, however, subsequent payment will not be taken.
- If you cancel after an upcoming renewal day, you will not receive a refund, but you will not be charged on the following renewal day and henceforth.
Copyright & Trademark
Wemoveon contains content from us, you, and other users. Copyright laws and international treaties protect Wemoveon. Content displayed on or via Wemoveon is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, according to copyright laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Wemoveon without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Wemoveon. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Wemoveon (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future and on all other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of all our community, such our sites in other countries. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Wemoveon may at times use third-party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content. This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Wemoveon’s sole discretion.
Delete your Data
You can download or delete all your Data permanently by accessing the right top menu – My Data, and selecting the information you would like to delete or download.
Professional user (PRO and Listing)
When connecting your “My Customers” or “My Connections” list to MailChimp, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Customer or Connection give you permission beforehand. If they don’t, you must delete their email from MailChimp, not from Wemoveon.
More information about MailChimp Terms and Conditions: https://mailchimp.com/legal/acceptable_use
You are responsible of using Promote me tools
In using the Services provided by Wemoveon, you acknowledge that Wemoveon is not acting as a contractor or agent and is not responsible for any work done. It is the responsibility of the Customer to select a suitable Professional and to negotiate the terms for any work that they undertake. Wemoveon will not be involved or held liable for any Service Agreement or information provided between the Customer and Professional.
User Content Generally
Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including social media posts and other content which may be comprised of messages, reviews, photos, video, images, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to provide the Service.
Limited License Grant to Wemoveon
By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Wemoveon a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
Limited License Grant to Other Users
By providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
User Content Representations and Warranties
Wemoveon disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- a) you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Wemoveon and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Wemoveon, the Service, and these Terms;
- b) your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Wemoveon to violate any law or regulation;
- c) your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
- d) your User Content does not and will not contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment
- The following serves as a guide to help illustrate generally the types of content that fall within the scope of Wemoveon’s policy on Hateful Content, Threats of Physical Harm, and Harassment but is not exhaustive. This Section 8.4(d) does not limit any of our other rights or remedies provided herein. For the avoidance of doubt, your User Content may not include, and Wemoveon may remove or refuse to publish or promote any User Content that violates the terms or policies of any third party platform with which Wemoveon’s Services integrate or interoperate.
- Hateful Content includes:
- Any statement, image, photograph, or other content that in our sole judgement could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, demean, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, or promote the abuse of others for any reason, including by reason of race, gender or gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, or otherwise.
- A Threat of Physical Harm includes:
- Any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others, including references to current or historical figures or groups that are known for purporting such content, such as the Ku Klux Klan, Nazi Party, and the like.
- Harassment includes:
- Revealing someone’s personal information, also known as “doxxing”.
- Online stalking, and bullying.
- Wishes for physical harm directed at a person or persons.
- Incitement of others to any of the previous items.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts and remove individual posts which contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment.
- We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content we find in violation of the Terms or that we find, in our sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable, at our sole discretion.
Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any activity which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such action to be investigated. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, any infringement on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Wemoveon.
In order to report infringement, write an email to [email protected].
User Content Disclaimer
We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Wemoveon may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Buffer with respect to User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Buffer does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
If you’re accessing Wemoveon from a mobile device using a Wemoveon Mobile Application, the following terms and conditions apply to you in addition to the applicable Mobile Privacy and Legal Notice or End User License Agreement, as the case may be. Your use of the Application confirms your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Wemoveon grants you the right to use the Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.wemoveon.pro website. Your download and use of the Application is at your discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Application.
Intellectual Property – Applications
Wemoveon owns or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all copyright, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter Wemoveon’s copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Wemoveon Application.
We recommend that any Customer, before entering into a Service Agreement with any Professional, obtains confirmation of insurance cover, guarantees, qualifications and any other necessary documents. If you suffer any problems or losses as a result of not getting or verifying these details, Wemoveon will not be liable.
Wemoveon and the Wemoveon community work together to keep the Wemoveon websites, services, applications and tools working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breach to us by using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, restrict or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Wemoveon, if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Wemoveon or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Wemoveon or use of Wemoveon by users.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users do when using Wemoveon platform.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Wemoveon comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of information or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Wemoveon, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third-party is limited to the greater of the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and 100 Pounds Sterling.
If you have a dispute with one or more Wemoveon users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Wemoveon reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time. As a User of the website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions by visiting this section. Any significant changes in the terms and conditions will be followed by notification emails to all active Users.